Thank you for the great 2019 season! The numbers confirm!
After the closing of LIPOR Adventure Park high season on October 31st, with the Halloween party, it's time to take stock of another season!
In 2019 the period of operation was from May to October, being open on weekends, from 10 am to 8 pm, for free enjoyment by the population and on Tuesdays and Thursdays for organized group activities - upon schedule and availability. Citizens' interest when compared to 2018 almost doubled, as can be seen from the following figures and results for this season:
This year's figures show the same trend that we have been witnessing since the opening of Parque Aventura to the population, in 2009, as shown in the table below:
It was a great time for everyone at LIPOR’s Adventure Park!
Thanks to all who in one way or another helped make LIPOR Adventure Park in 2019 a success and of course to all who visited us!
We must note that from January 1st to October 31st, 2019, 19,569 people have already traveled the LIPOR Ecological Trail, which represents an increase of 5,277 users compared to the same period of last year.
The Ecological Trail remains open every day from 8 am to 8 pm, so everyone can continue to walk and use it to maintain their fitness.
… Did you know?
- The Adventure Park Lipor received an Honorable Mention from the BES Biodiversity Award 2011?!
- In 2019 the number of visitors to Parque Aventura was 68,918?!
- The Aventura Park, since its opening to the public in 2010, has been visited by 350,633 people?!
- Visitors already delivered more than 52 tons of packaging waste to recycle?
- In 2019, 19,569 people have enjoyed Lipor Ecological Trail?!
- Parque Aventura's Facebook page has already 12,470 likes?!